An Established, Esteemed Business And Commercial Law Firm
Business and real estate transactions can be an important aspect of running a successful business. You deserve an experienced lawyer who understands these issues from a legal and business perspective.
At the Law Offices of Dennis R. Delahanty, P.C., our founding lawyer has extensive experience handling business and commercial transactions and litigation as an attorney, real estate developer and construction engineer. Our experience at every level of business and commerce, including commercial real estate, can work to your benefit. We consistently deliver the quality businesses and business-minded individuals require in critical areas, including:
- Contract reviews
- Business acquisitions and divestitures
- Business organization and formation
- Business buyouts
- Partnership agreements for professional firms
- Real estate matters for businesses
- Complex problem solving for businesses
From law offices in Newport Beach, California, we act as general counsel for business organizations. We have provided long-term support for businesses and professional practices of all sizes and types. From business formations to business operation concerns, we can represent your interests in negotiation sessions, board meetings and transactions. Request a consultation regarding any of the following or other business and commercial law concerns:
- Due diligence in business transactions: Buying or selling a business can be risky. Before you make commitments, we can ensure everything is in order with employee contracts, expense allowances and other critical matters.
- Health care businesses: Health care businesses face a variety of complex issues. We act as general counsel for surgery centers and medical facilities throughout Orange County.
- Commercial real estate development: Real estate acquisitions and development involve substantial financial and time commitments on the part of business organizations or real estate developers. Real estate acquisition and financing issues may become more complex than expected. At our law firm, we are committed to helping you achieve success in your real estate dealings as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Commercial real estate due diligence: Our firm reviews commercial real estate leases to ensure developers and investors understand what the lease entails.
Contact An Orange County Construction Law Lawyer
Whether you are undertaking a commercial real estate development or forming a new business or surgery center, click on the contact link to contact an experienced business and real estate attorney at the Law Offices of Dennis R. Delahanty, P.C., to schedule an appointment.